Thursday, October 15, 2015

Sewing Room Redo

I am glad I was finally able to paint the sewing room! It looks so nice and bright now! I got some pictures to share with you.

These picture frames used to have scrapbook paper with cowboy stickers on them in the boys room. Two corners broke on both of them, so I glued the corners back and added some sewing printables I found online.
This is my messy fabric storage (Hopefully, I'll fix that later) and my hat looms on the wall.
My iron, scissors, ironing board, and more storage underneath.
 That is my photo station, more storage, and my scraps.
This basket holds logo stickers, logo labels, snaps, and a few other things.
Thread storage.
In the four containers on the left: Tools, 4th of July decorations, a pattern with lots of pieces, and baby food jars. Then I have a box with different compartments to hold different things, like cards. Next to that is unfinished projects.
Legos.
The sewing table.
This is my main storage.
First drawer holds my main sewing supplies such as needles, marking pens, measuring tape, and safety pins.
Second drawer holds wax paper and machine manuels.
Third drawer holds ribbon, elastic, and Velcro.
Fourth drawer holds yarn, crochet hooks, and knitting needles.
Fifth drawer holds patterns, notebooks, and stuff like that.
A "love" sign my grandma gave me.
Rachael's brand new sewing machine, also from my grandma.
The door.
A whole rack empty! I am planning on storing some of the Christmas presents for my family there.
You can see the comparison between the two walls.
Rebecca painting.
Well, that's it! I hope you get some inspiration for your sewing room!

Have you ever painted a room before?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love what you did in your sewing room! The white walls really make a difference. It makes the room feel crisp and clean. Good Job!

Post a Comment