Saturday, September 3, 2016

What's in my Camera Bag?


I love reading posts about what's in other people's camera bags. But then I realized I haven't written one yet, so here you go!

I recently bought a camera bag from Amazon Basics. It cost me $30, and was worth every penny! It has lots of Velcro dividers, and pockets!



 I love how it has a tripod holder on the side to carry my tripod, also from Amazon basics.
 Here's what it looks like when I open the main zipper:
 This is my DSLR. I got it in May of 2016 for $200. Not bad!
 It is the Canon EOS Rebel T2i.
 The 50mm 1.8 lens is the lens I use 90% of the time.
 I then have a kit lens. I use it mainly to get wide angle shots.
My camera came with a battery grip, and I love it!
Pros: It holds two batteries, I can take vertical shots easier, I make the camera look bigger and more professional.
Cons: It makes the camera heavier. 
 I also have a point-and-shoot. It is the Nikon Coolpix L830.
Well, that it! All my camera equipment (except that I don't have a photo of my tripod). I would love it if you tell me what camera equipment you have in the comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice camera bag. Just what you needed. I am so proud of you and happy you love photography.......Grandma

Unknown said...

Cool!! I haven't finished writing the post yet but I'm giving you a shoutout in my blog.. Hopefully you get more readers!!

Post a Comment